Is it time for a break from sandwiches and salads?
These bright and tasty wraps are perfect for a summer dinner, and they don’t require firing up the grill or the oven.
They’re full of fresh mango, spicy jalapeño and nutritious wild rice.
These wraps deliver an impressive 15 grams of protein and 13 grams of fiber per serving. Plus, they’re only 383 calories, and the flavor is amazing.
Now that sounds like the perfect dinner. Give them a try tonight!
“These make everyone happy at parties because they’re gluten free and vegetarian!” – Anne B.
Time: 1 hour
Serving size: 3 wraps
- 3 mangoes
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeds removed (more if you want it spicier)
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 12 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup wild rice
- cilantro to garnish
- Make rice according to packaging and set aside.
- Peel and remove the seed from the mangoes.
- Dice mangoes, red onion and jalapeño .
- Combine mango, onion, jalapeño, lime juice, black beans, taco seasoning and cumin in a large bowl.
- Fill romaine lettuce wraps with cooked rice and mango mixture. Top with cilantro.
Recipe used in partnership with a Traveling Wife.Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 383
- Fat 1.8 grams [Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g]
- Protein 15 grams
- Sodium 24 mg
- Carbohydrates 81 grams
- Fiber 13 grams
- Sugar 25 grams (including 23 grams of natural sugar from mangoes)
|Black Beans||Taco Seasoning||Wild Rice|