Sick of the same old spinach salads? It's time to try something new.
This Quinoa and Cranberry Salad features a not-so-secret ingredient—Brussels sprouts! This versatile vegetable is packed with nutrition: vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, fiber, potassium, omega-3 fatty acids and more. Pair that with the flavors of our tangy citrus vinaigrette for a delightful dish!
"This is the salad to bring to parties if you want to show your friends how serious you are about salad." — Jenna M.
Time: 20 minutes
Serving size: 1 cup
1. To prepare the Brussels sprouts, trim the ends, halve lengthwise and thinly slice crosswise.
2. Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, whisk all vinaigrette ingredients until well combined.
4. Pour vinaigrette over salad and mix well.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 300
- Fat 14.2 grams [Saturated Fat 1.7g, Trans Fat 0g, Monounsaturated Fat 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1g]
- Protein 6.1 grams
- Sodium 32.8 mgs
- Carbohydrates 38.7 grams
- Fiber 7.8 grams
|Quinoa||Dried Cranberries||Organic Pecans|