Imagine a dip that takes only minutes to prepare and is sure to impress all of your party guests. With only five ingredients, this pumpkin dip can be your new go-to treat! It combines familiar tastes and common ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. It only takes five minutes to prepare and is most delicious after being chilled for 30 minutes. Pumpkin, cream cheese and cinnamon combine to create a delicious, creamy dip. It pairs perfectly with apple slices, banana slices or pita chips. This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled to make enough dip for any occasion. Or, if you just want to eat it on the couch and keep it all to yourself, that’s fine, too! We won’t tell. Make your fall even more delicious with this fantastic five-ingredient tasty dip!
Time: 5 minutes + 30 minutes
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar and canned pumpkin in medium bowl. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well combined.
- Add maple syrup and cinnamon, and beat until smooth. Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with apple slices, banana slices or pita chips.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 86
- Fat 5 grams
- Protein 2 grams
- Sodium 91 milligrams
- Carbohydrates 10 grams
- Fiber 1 gram
|Organic Brown Sugar||Pure Organic Maple Syrup||Organic Cinnamon|