Cashew Curry Pasta is bursting with flavor and texture!
This delectable dish is fun to make, and is a great way to introduce traditional curry flavors to your family.
It combines coconut milk, cashew butter, curry powder and other great flavors to make a tasty entrée.
Topped with crunchy toasted cashews, this pasta is good ‘til the last bite!
“This dish was so delicious! The creamy texture complements the slight spice of the curry. Add the awesome crunch of the toasted cashews on top, and you’ve got yourself a crowd pleaser!” – Sarah E.
Time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 1/4 recipe
- 1 box pad thai brown rice noodles
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 3 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp stevia
- 2 tsp liquid smoke (optional)
- 2 tbsp crumbled cashews
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- dash pepper
- hot sauce (optional; to taste)
- Prepare brown rice noodles according to package instructions.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, lightly sauté crumble cashews in extra virgin olive oil, until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, bring cashew milk to a boil. Add in curry powder, stevia and optional liquid smoke. Mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- To the cashew milk, add coconut milk and cashew butter. Stir until homogeneous.
- Add noodles and bring heat to medium-low. Stir until noodles are covered.
- Serve in bowls topped with toasted cashews. Top with optional hot sauce.
Recipe featured in partnership with The Fitty.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 381
- Fat 16.6 grams [Saturated Fat 7 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1.3 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g]
- Protein 8.5 grams
- Sodium 198 mgs
- Carbohydrates 52 grams
- Fiber 1.3 grams
|Organic Coconut Milk||Stevia Powder||Pad Thai Noodles|