Time: 20 minutes + 2-3 hours
Serving size: 0.5 cup
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil, cold pressed
- 1/4 cup sesame seed oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons erythritol
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns, ground
- 1 teaspoon ramen chicken powder mix
- 1 medium head of cabbage, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 package organic ramen noodles
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, hulled
- 1/2 cup almonds
- Mix together extra virgin olive oil and sesame seed oil, apple cider vinegar, erythritol, salt, whole black peppercorns and the powder mix from the ramen package to make the dressing.
- Add cabbage and green pepper to the dressing mix and blend together.
- Break the dry ramen noodles up into pieces. Leave them uncooked; they'll absorb liquid from the dressing and soften while the salad chills.
- Add ramen noodles, sunflower seeds and almonds to the cabbage mixture. Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 133
- Fat 11 grams
- Protein 2 grams
- Sodium 224 milligrams
- Carbohydrates 8 grams
- Fiber 2 grams