No party would be complete without a classic spicy dip. Hot sauce and cream cheese combined on a tortilla chip... who wouldn't want that?!
Buffalo chicken dip is a fan favorite, but it's often made with heavy ingredients that leave your tummy unhappy for the rest of the day. Buffalo Party Dip is a lightened up version, perfect for any tailgating event! It's made with cauliflower and Greek yogurt, but your partygoers won't be able to tell.
This vegetarian option has only 34 calories per serving, and can be enjoyed with tortilla chips or vegetables.
Time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 1/4 cup
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup cayenne pepper sauce (like Frank's® RedHot®)
- 1 package Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 2 1/4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Parsley Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Dill Weed
- 1/8 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Onion Powder
1. Remove stems and leaves from cauliflower and coarsely grate cauliflower florets to resemble rice. Measure out 2 1/2 cups.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, combine grated cauliflower and cayenne pepper sauce. Cook until heated through.
3. Stir in Neufchatel cheese and cook until melted. Add in Greek yogurt, parsley flakes, garlic powder, dill weed and onion powder. Cook until fully heated through.
4. Place dip in a bowl and enjoy warm with tortilla chips or vegetables.
FRANK'S® REDHOT® is a registered trademark of Reckitt Benckiser.
Recipe adapted from Mother Thyme.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 34
- Fat 2.25 grams [Saturated Fat 1.4 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g]
- Protein 2.2 grams
- Sodium 218 mgs
- Carbohydrates 1.4 grams
- Fiber 0 grams