Looking for the perfect appetizer for your next gathering? This is it.
Each mushroom is packed with flavor as well as minerals like potassium, B vitamins and zinc.
They have less than 70 calories per serving, so you don’t have to feel guilty about popping a few in your mouth before dinner.
Not a fan of mushrooms? The beef rosemary filling works well in mini bell peppers, too.
“This appetizer is a new family favorite! The mushrooms were juicy and full of flavor. Will definitely make again!” – Steph P.
Time: 40 minutes
Serving size: 3 mushrooms
- ½ lb ground beef
- 24 medium cremini mushrooms, stems removed
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped white onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Coconut oil spray
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place frying pan under medium-high heat and grease with coconut oil spray. Once hot, add onions and garlic, and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add carrots celery, sea salt and pepper, and cook for about 2-4 minutes until soft.
- Add ground beef and cook thoroughly.
- Add rosemary and stir to combine. Turn off heat and set aside.
- Fill each mushroom with beef mixture, place mushrooms on baking sheet, and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let them cool a bit before eating.
Recipe used in partnership with Amazing Paleo.Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 68
- Fat 2.8 grams [Saturated Fat 1.2 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1.2 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1 g]
- Protein 7.3 grams
- Sodium 315 mg
- Carbohydrates 3.8 grams
- Fiber 0.6 grams
- Sugar 1.6 grams
|Garlic Powder||Himalayan Crystal Salt||Black Pepper|