Time: 40 minutes
Serving size: 1 piece
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil, cold pressed
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts, halves & pieces, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut shreds
- 1/2 cup Turkish apricots, chopped
- 1 cup water
Whipped Cream Topping
- Preheat oven to 375° F. To prepare the crust, mix extra virgin olive oil, erythritol, flour and rolled oats, and press 2/3 of the mixture into the bottom of an 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Chop apricots and add them to water in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until the apricots soften, about 15 minutes. Spread the apricots on top of the crust in an even layer.
- Mix chopped walnuts and coconut shreds into the remaining 1/3 crust mixture, and crumble on top of the apricots. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool and cut in 12 pieces.
- Place the heavy whipping cream in a chilled bowl and beat with an electric mixer. Add the erythritol and vanilla extract slowly while beating the cream until it is stiff and forms peaks. Place a dollop of cream on each piece of the dessert.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 493
- Fiber 6 grams