INGREDIENTS: Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Water, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, PEG-12
Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Butylene
Glycol, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben.
How to use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Before using nose strips, twist strip to loosen and
separate slits featured on nose strips only (see illustration on package).
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose or other face area (where you have
clogged pores or blackheads). The strip won't stick if skin is dry.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to skin, smooth side down, pressing
down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center.
- For nose strip; use only on the nose.
- For face strip; avoid using around the eyes.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin
prone to spider veins.
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or
painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal
of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs,
discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use more often than once every three days on nose or same area of the
Made in Japan.