Ingredients: Persimmon leaves, malva leaves, holy thistle, marshmallow leaves.
Two Royal Tea Bags will make one gallon of regular strength tea which will last approximately one week/person.
• Boil 1 gallon of enhanced water. (Wholly Water, Wellness Water or Vitalized Water). Remove from heat source. Add two Royal Tea bogs. (Three bags for extra strength.)
• Cover and STEEP for eight hours.
• Refrigerate. (Do not remove the tea bags)
• Drink and 8 oz. glass in the morning, two 4 oz. glasses in the afternoon and one 8 oz. glass in the evening. Alternatively; drink three 8 oz. glasses of the tea—morning, noon and evening.
• For children
• 75 pounds and greater—1/2 dose (increase/ decrease dosage as needed).
• Under 75 pounds—1/3 dose (increase/ decrease dosage as needed).
• Royal Tea is good for all ages.
• Avoid if pregnant.
• Used tea bags may be saved; the tea herbs dried and added to food.