|Phenazopyridine Hydrochloride 99.5 mg||Urinary Analgesic|
- pain during urination
- increased urgency
- increased frequency associated with urinary tract infections.
Do not use
- if you have liver or kidney problems
- If you are allergic to phenazopyridine hydrochloride.
When using this product you may experience a reddish-orange discoloration of the urine.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medications.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your symptoms do not go away or become worse
- you experience fever, chills, back pain or bloody urine.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use.
- Use only as directed.
- Adults: Swallow two (2) tablets with water after meals as needed up to 3 times daily for 2 days maximum.
- Do not use more than 12 tablets in 2 days. Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. For use by normally healthy adults only. Persons under 18 years of age should use only as directed by a doctor.
Contents sealed: Each Uricalm dark red colored, round shaped tablet bears the identifying mark ALVA and is sealed in a clear plastic blister with foil backing. Do not use if seal appears broken or if product contents do not match product description. This product may stain soft contact lenses. This product can interferes with laboratory tests including urine, glucose (sugar) and ketones.
- Serious side effects associated with the use of this product may be reported to the phone number provided below.
Cranberry, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, Hypromellose, Lactose, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mineral Oil, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin
Questions or Comments?