|Arnica 6x, 30x||Hardness of hearing|
|Hepar sulph calc 6x||Sensitivity to noise|
|Hypericum 6x, 30x||Nerve sensitivity|
|Mercurius sol 8x||Pain, Discomfort|
|Salicylicum acid 6x||Ringing, Buzzing|
|Thiosinaminum 6x||Eardrum problems|
According to homeopathic indications these ingredients provide temporary relief from symptoms of Tinnitus such as:
- Noises in ears
- Pain and discomfort
- For external use only.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- A physician should always be consulted regarding Tinnitus to rule out serious causes.
- Pregnant women should consult their doctor prior to use.
Do not use:
- If solution becomes cloudy.
- If there is any damage to the ear drum as evidenced by discharge or bleeding.
- If you have ear tubes or perforated ear drums, use Ring Relief® Caplets instead of Ring Relief® Ear Drops.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience ear pain or worsening symptoms.
- You have other medical conditions which affect your ears, hearing or ability for general immune system healing.
Keep this and all medicines out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Warm contents to body temperature by holding in your hand.
- Tilt your head to the side and let solution drip into the ear.
- Never put the tip into the ear canal.
- Use 3 to 5 drops twice per day or as needed.
- Keep drops in your ear by tilting your head for 20-40 seconds.
- Evaluate results over several months.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Purified Water.
Do not use if tamper evident seal is torn, broken or missing.