|Aesculus hippocastanum: 6X||Chronic pain in the legs and varicose veins|
|Arnica montana: 6X||Treats injuries & bruising to muscles and joints|
|Belladonna: 6X||Anti-Spasmodic and Anti-Inflammatory|
|Crotalus horridus: 8X||Improves circulation|
|Echinacea: 6X||Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Bacterial|
|Graphites: 6X||For skin conditions|
|Heloderma: 8X||Relief of burning pain in the hands and feet|
|Lachesis mutus: 8X||Relief of sciatic pain and carpal tunnel|
|Naja tripudians: 8X||Reduces inflammation to nerve tissue|
|Rhus toxicodendron: 6X||Treats sprains, arthritic pain and backaches|
|Ruta graveolens: 6X||Relief of injuries to the knee, shin & elbow|
Relief of inflammation & pain, and healing treatment, for soft tissue & trauma injuries. Topricin reduces swelling, stiffness, numbness, tingling and burning pain etc., associated with these soft tissue ailments:
- Arthritis and joint diseases (such as bone and heel spurs)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & other compression neuropathies
- Pains & muscle cramps of the back, neck, shoulder, legs, hands & feet
- Sports injuries (muscle pulls & soreness, impact injury, sprains, dislocations)
- Repetitive motion injuries, such as bursitis, tendinitis and sciatica
- First Aid from simple trauma (bruises, minor burns, cuts, scapesm strains)
- For external use only
- Use only as directed
- Do not apply in eyes
- See doctor if pain persists for more than 7 days
- Keep all medications out of reach of children
- Generously apply 3-4 times daily or more often if needed covering an area of 3 inches on and around the affected area. Massage in until absorbed.
- For best results, re-apply medicine before bedtime & in the morning.
- For sports applications, use before & after work- outs & competition.
- For acute trauma injuries, apply immediately for best result (following a sprain, strain, bruise, impact or crushing injury).
- For directions specific to injury/trauma, SEE insert (anatomical body chart shows where on the body to apply Topricin for carpal tunnel, arthritis, joint pain, etc.). Insert can also be found at: www.Topricin.com
Purified water, Highly refined vegetable oils, Glycerin, Medium Chain Triglyceride
Questions or Comments?
Topricin is a registered trademark of Topical BioMedics, Inc. Call us at 1-800-959-1007, or write us at: P.O. Box 494, Rhinebeck, NY 12572