|Camphor 11%||Topical analgesic|
|Menthol 10%||Topical analgesic|
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with over-exertion, simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains.
For external use only
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to open wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage or use heating pad.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens.
- Severe skin irritation occurs.
- Pain persists for more than seven days.
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 2-12 years, consult a doctor before use.
This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use. Tiger Balm® Red Extra Strength may stain cloth items. To avoid the possibility of stains, use Tiget Balm White Regular Strength or Tiger Balm Ultra Strength.
Cajuput Oil, Cassia Oil, Clove Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil and Paraffin Petrolatum.