|Camphor 11%||Topical Analgesic|
|Menthol 11%||Topical Analgesic|
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, backache, stiffness, muscle strains and sprains.
For external use only.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, of if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Shake well before using
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3-4 times daily
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a doctor before use.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- As part of its warming action, temporary redness may occur.
Cajuput Oil, Chondroitin Sulfate, Cinnamon Oil, Clove Oil, Deionized Water, Dementholised Mint Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Glucosamine Sulfate, Methyl Paraben, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Propyl Paraben, Propylene Glycol.
- Shake well before using.
- To release, turn the pump counter-clockwise.
- Pump until cream dispenses easily.
For external use only
Made in the U.S.A. with U.S. and imported ingredients.
- EASY TO APPLY