|Elm Bark, 150 mg||Oral demulcent|
For temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore throat is severe
- Sore throat persists for more than 2 days
- Sore throat is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, or vomiting.
See your dentist or doctor if sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 3 years of age or older: allow lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- store in a cool, dry place.
Magnesium Stearate, sorbitol (found in cherries, berries, pears and plums) and vegetable stearine (as a binder).