12-Hour Period Protection.
How to Use Softcup:
- Step 1: To insert, squeeze the opposite sides of the rim together.
- Step 2: Insert Softcup completely into the vagina.
- Step 3: Softcup molds itself to your unique internal shape, creating a personal fit.
- Removal: To remove Softcup, simply hook your finger under the rim and slowly pull.
Complete instructions inside.
WARNINGS: Do not use Softcup if you are using an intrauterine device (IUD), as there is a risk of dislodging, displacing or removing the IUD by pulling on the IUD string when removing Softcup. If you have ever had Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS), do not use Softcup or any other internally worn products. WARNINGS: MAXIMUM WEAR TIME IS TWELVE (12) HOURS. SOFTCUP MUST BE CHANGED AFTER 12 HOURS. Immediately following childbirth, miscarriage, or termination of pregnancy, consult your physician before using Softcup. SOFTCUP IS NOT A CONTRACEPTIVE AND DOES NOT PROVIDE PROTECTION AGAINST SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES. If you or your sexual partner develop burning, itching, pain, or swelling in the genital area or discomfort with urination, discontinue using all internal protection and contact your physician. If you have problems removing Softcup, call 800-INSTEAD (467-8323) or contact your physician.
See enclosed insert for more complete product information and instructions for use.
Made in Canada.
- Softcup is non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, latex-free & safe when used as directed.
- No Strings.
Instead and Softcup are registered trademarks of Evofem, Inc.