- Helps prevent sunburn.
- High UVB sunburn / highest UVA protection.
For external use only.
UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature aging and other skin damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing, and using a sunscreen.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally ingested, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed.
- Apply and reapply to avoid lowering protection.
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
Water, Sorbeth-2-Hexa-Oleate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Poly Octyldodecyl Propyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Phytonadione (Vitamin K1), Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Canadian Willowherb), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA.
- Proven Anti-Oxidant Formula
- 90% of Formula Derived from Natural Ingredients.