Serving Size 3 tbsp dry mix (41 grams)(makes 1 slice)
Servings Per Container 8
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g* 1%||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g 0%||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg 0%||12%|
|Sodium 330mg 14%||14%|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g 12%||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g 5%||7%|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients: Organic cane sugar, organic rice flour, organic maple granules, organic cinnamon, sea salt, xanthan gum, monocalcium phosphate, organic cornstarch, baking soda.
Directions:1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 8" or 9" round cake pan.
2. Empty contents of package into mixing bowl.
3. Add 2 large eggs (slightly beaten), 1/2 cup water, and 1 cup grated carrots.
4. Stir just until mixture is evenly moist.
5. Pour into cake pan.
6. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until center tests done with a toothpick or knife. Do not under bake. Cake should begin to pull away from sides of pan.
7. Cool, loosen edges, and turn onto serving plate.
Suggested Uses: For sweet-tooth satisfaction, top cooled cake with cream cheese frosting, or dust with powdered sugar.
To make spice cake, omit carrots and add 2 tbsp. additional water.
To make bars, prepare recipe as above but use an 11" x 7" rectangular baking dish. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until center tests done with a toothpick or knife.