Serving Size 1 1/2 tbsp. dry mix (19 grams)(makes 1/2" thick slice)
Servings Per Container Approx. 15
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g* 0%||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g 0%||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg 0%||6%|
|Sodium 150mg 6%||6%|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g 5%||7%|
|Dietary Fiber less than 1g 4%||6%|
|Protein less than 1g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients: Organic brown rice flour, organic Fair Trade Certified cane sugar, xanthan gum, monocalcium phosphate, organic cinnamon, organic cornstarch, baking soda, sea salt, organic allspice.
Directions:1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Empty contents of package into mixing bowl.
3. Add 2 large eggs, 3/4 cup water, and 2 ripe medium bananas, mashed.
4. Stir just until mixture is evenly moist.
5. Spread batter in greased 9"x4" loaf pan.
6. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until center tests done with a toothpick or knife.
7. Cool for 15 minutes in pan, then remove loaf from pan and finish cooling on rack.
Suggested Uses: Serve warm with butter or cream cheese.
Replace water with milk for richer bread.
Add 1/4 cup chopped nuts or raisins.
Substitue 2 medium mangos or 2 medium papayas for a delicious twist.