Serving Size 2 Tbsp. (30 mL)
Servings Per Container about 4
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 80 Calories from Fat 40|
|Total Fat 4.5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||5%|
|Sodium 600 mg||25%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9 g||3%|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|Not a significant source of trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
INGREDIENTS: Water, Sugar, Chile Sauce (Water, Salt, Red Chile Pepper), Soy Sauce (Water, Salt, Soybean, Wheat), Soybean Oil, Rice Vinegar, Soybean Paste (Soybean, Water, Salt, Wheat Flour), Sesame Seed Paste, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Salt, Spices (Including Red Chile Pepper), Modified Corn Starch, Extractives of Paprika, Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Glucono Delta Lactone (Acidulant), Natural Flavor.
CONTAINS: SOYBEAN, WHEAT.
Manufactured in a Facility that Processes Peanuts.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 pouch Simply Asia Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables such as sliced carrots, cubed bell pepper and drained canned baby corn.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced*
*Or use 1 lb. boneless sirloin or flank steak, thinly sliced.
- HEAT oil in large skillet or wok on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- STIR in Sauce until well mixed and heated through. Serve with rice or noodles, if desired.
QUICK TIP: Use 3 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed, in place of fresh vegetables. Prepare as directed.
No Refrigeration Required Until Opened.
Product of China.