|Cardiospermum 6X||(itching, rhinitis, runny nose)|
|Galphimia glauca 6X||(runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing)|
|Luffa operculata 6X||(runny nose, rhinitis, sinus congestion)|
|Sabadilla 6X||(sneezing, runny nose, itching, rhinitis)|
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients inthis medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of:
- allergies accompanied by runny nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes (congestion)
- acute and chronic allergic rhinitis
- post nasal drip causesd by allergies
- sinus pressure caused by allergies
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if bottle seal is intact.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Discard open bottle after 6 months.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- are susceptible to nose bleeds
- are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity.
Stop use and ask a doctor:
- if symptoms persist beyond 7 days or if they worsen.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For Adults and children,including toddlers & infants:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Spray 1-3 times into each nostril
- Use as needed
- Replace cap after use
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Borate buffer, purified water, silver sulphate(as preservative), sodium nitrate
Call 1-800-240-9780 for 24 hr recorded product information.