|Belladonna 6X*||dryness, redness, burning,|
|Euphrasia 6X||redness, burning, watering|
|Hepar sulphuris 12X||sensation of grittiness, stinging|
|Thuja 15X||eye irritation in children|
|*containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine|
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms of eye irritations in children such as:
- redness of the eyes
- irritation, dryness, and burning
- sensation of grittiness
- excessive watering (clear)
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- changes in vision occur
- the child experiences eye pain
- the child experiences continued redness or irritation of the eye
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
For children ages 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 1-2 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate.
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
Made in Switzerland.
Sterile eye drops.
Similasan is a trademark of Similasan AG, Switzerland, and the Similasan logo is a registered trademark of Similasan AG, Switzerland.