|Drosera 3X||nighttime spasmodic, hacking, tickling cough|
|Laurocerasus 4X||fever, hacking, dry cough|
|Rumex crispus 4X||hoarse throat, nasal congestion, dry cough worse with cold air|
|Senega officinalis 6X||nasal congestion, dry/tickling cough|
|Verbascum thapsus 6X||hoarse throat, spasmodic cough at night|
|*containing 0.0000000016% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine|
Temporarily relieves symptoms of dry/tickling cough, fever, hoarse throat and nasal congestion due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with a cold.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Not intended for children under 2.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- AGE: 2-12 DOSE: 2.5 ml FREQUENCY: 3 to 6 times daily (every 4 hours)
- AGE: 12+ DOSE: 5 ml FREQUENCY: 3 to 6 times daily (every 4 hours)
• Replace cap tightly after every use
Or use as directed by a licensed health care professional.
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Purified water, Sorbitol, Sodium chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Citric acid.
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
Made in Switzerland.
- For Kids 2 and Up
- Sugar Free
- Alcohol Free
- Dye Free
- No Artificial Flavoring
Similasan is a trademark of Similasan AG, Switzerland, and the Similasan logo is a registered trademark of Similasan AG, Switzerland.