|Apis 6X||burning, itching, swelling|
|Euphrasia 6X||redness, swelling, watering|
|Pulsatilla 6X||itching, hay fever, watering, eye complaints in children|
|Sabadilla 6X||watering, redness of lids|
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor eye allergy symptoms in children such as:
- redness of eyes and lids
- excessive watering
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- changes in vision occur
- the child experiences eye pain
- the child experiences continued redness or irritation of the eye
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
For children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 1-2 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate.
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780.
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
Made in Switzerland.
Sterile eye drops.
Similasan is a trademark of Similasan AG, Switzerland, and the Similasan logo is a registered trademark of Similasan AG, Switzerland.