|Causticum 12X||itching, wax build-up|
|Graphites 15X||dryness, wax build-up|
|Lachesis 12X||dryness, wax build-up|
|Lycopodium 12X||wax build-up|
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax. According to homeopathic principles, the ingredients in this medication also provide relief from symptoms such as:
- Clogged sensation when caused by ear wax.
- Ringing in the ear when caused by ear wax.
- Dry skin and itching of the ear canal.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use:
- If you have ear drainage, discharge, irritation, a rash in the ear, or are dizzy; consult a doctor.
- If you have an injury or perforation (hole) of the ear drum or after ear surgery unless directed by a doctor.
- With ear tubes.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY. For adults and children over 12 years of age:
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways. Squeeze plastic applicator to release 2-3 drops into ear (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
- Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.