|Apis 6X||burning, itching, stinging|
|Euphrasia 6X||redness, swelling, watering|
|Sabadilla 6X||watering, redness of lids|
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor sympotms such as:
- Excessive watering
- Redness of eyes and lids
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Keep this and all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a PoisonControl Center right away.
Do not use:
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you experience eye pain
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- Remove a single use dropper
- Twist flat end with ball to remove
- Squeeze plastic dropper to release 2-3 drops into eye and discard applicator
- Apply as needed throughout the day or night
- Use a new dropper for every application
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States, and are therefore non-toxic and have no known side effects.
Phosphate buffer, purified water.
Reach our representatives M-F, 8am-5pm (MT), or our 24hr recorded product information at 1-800-240-9780. Visit www.SimilasanUSA.com