|Potassium Nitrate (5%)||Antihypersensitivity|
|Sodium Fluoride (0.145% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
- builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
- store below 30°C (86°F)
Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Water
Questions or Comments?
call toll-free 1-866-844-2797 (English/Spanish) weekdays