|Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity|
aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age or older
- apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- brush thoroughly each meals or at least twice a day or as recommended by a dentist or physician
- to minimize swallowing for children under 6, use pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established
- children under 2 years ask a dentist or physician
store below 30°C (86°F)
Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide
Questions or Comments?
call toll-free 1-866-844-2797 (English/Spanish) weekdays