Serving Size 1/4 cup dry grains and 1 tbsp. seasoning mix (52 g) (about 1 cup cooked)
Servings per Container about 3
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 190 Calories from Fat 15|
|Total Fat 2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 460 mg||19%|
|Potassium 230 mg||7%|
|Total Carbohydrate 38 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 5 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Parboiled Brown Rice*, Whole Grain Millet*, Whole Grain Quinoa*, Dried Vegetables* (Onion*, Red Bell Pepper*, Tomato*, Garlic*), Cane Sugar*, Sea Salt; Spices*, Cilantro*, Garlic Powder*, Tamari Powder* (Soybean*, Rice Flour*, Salt); Soybean Oil*.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
1. Add 1 tbsp. olive oil into a medium sauce pan, and sauté the grains over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Stir frequently until the grains are golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes).
2. Add 2 cups of water and seasonings. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Reduce the heat to MEDIUM-LOW, cover and simmer for 22 to 25 minutes or until water is absorbed.
4. Remove from heat, stir and re-cover. Let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.
1. Combine grains, seasoning, 2 cups of hot water, and 1 tbsp. of olive oil (optional) into a 2-qt microwave-safe glass bowl. Stir well.
2. Cover tightly with microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
3. Reduce to MEDIUM (50%) for 16-20* minutes. Stir occasionally. Remove from microwave. Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed.
*Microwave ovens vary. Cooking times are approximate. Adjust cooking time as needed.
Chef's Tip: Add 1/3 cup of toasted pine nuts to prepared rice.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
Whole Grain Organic Quinoa Grown in Ecuador, Bolivia or Peru.
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Colors or Flavors
- Recyclable Packaging.
- USDA Organic