|Active ingredient (in each softgel capsule)||Purpose|
|Docusate Sodium 100 mg||Stool Softener Laxative|
- relieves occasional constipation
- generally produces bowel movement in 12-72 hours
Do not use
- if you are taking mineral oil
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- for longer than one week
Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- you experience rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
|Adults and children 12 years and over||1-3 capsules once daily or in divided doses|
|Children 6 to 12 years||1 capsule once daily|
|Children under 6 years||Ask a doctor|
- each capsule contains: sodium 5 mg
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F) in a dry place
- keep tightly closed
citric acid, FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sorbitol
Questions or Comments?
Call 1-800-645-2158, 9 am-5 pm EST, Monday-Friday