|Active ingredients (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Bisacodyl 5 mg||Laxative|
- relieves occasional constipation
- generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- for longer than one week
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
- in children under 6 years of age
- in persons who cannot swallow without chewing
Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When using this product
- do not take dose within one hour of taking an antacid or milk
- you may experience abdominal discomfort, faintness and cramps
Stop use and ask doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
DO NOT CHEW TABLETS
|Adults and children 12 years and over||1-3 tablets once daily|
|Children 6 to 11 years||1 tablet once daily|
|Children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
store below 30°C (86°F)
acacia, beeswax, calcium sulfate, carnuaba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 lake, FD&C yellow #6 lake, gelatin, iron oxide black ink, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide