|Docusate Sodium 60 mg||Stool Softener Laxative|
- relieves occasional constipation
- generally produces bowel movement in 12-72 hours
Do not use
- if you are presently taking mineral oil
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than one week
Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Taking this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use of this product. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Take one daily or in divided doses. Adults and children 12 years and over: 1-6 tbsps. Children 2 to under 12 years: 1-2 1/2 tbsp. Children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 4 mg
- store at room temperature
- protect from freezing
RD&C red #33, FD&C red #40, menthol, methylparaben, peppermint oil, polaxamer 181, polyethylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucroseCitric acid may be used to adjust pH.
Questions or Comments?
call 1-800-645-2158, 9 am-5 pm ET, Monday-Friday.