|Calcium carbonate 10 gr (648 mg)||Antacid|
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Stop use and ask doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- take one to four tablets daily
- do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- each tablet contains: calcium 260 mg
- store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
Questions or Comments?
Call 1-800-645-2158, Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm EST