|Bisacodyl 10 mg||Stimulant Laxative|
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 1/4 to 1 hour
For rectal use only
Do not use
- for longer than 1 week
- when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present
Ask a doctor before use if you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
When using this product it may cause abdominal discomfort, faintness, rectal burning and cramps
Stop use and ask doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after using this product. These may indicate a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- detach one suppository from the strip
- remove wrapper before inserting into the rectum. Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 suppository once daily. Children 6 to 12 years: 1/2 suppository once daily. Children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see wrapper or box
hydrogenated vegetable oil
Questions or Comments?
Call 1-800-645-2158,9 am-5 pm EST, Monday-Friday