Ingredients: Sodium carbonate, sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, bio-degradable surfactants, natural fragrance (if scented).
Rock a Soak: To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent, do the following:
1. Fill your washer with water and 3 Tbsp* of Rockin' Green along with your diapers or clothing.
2. Let soak for approximately 30-60 minutes, then launder as usual, skipping the soap.
Tip: Repeat this process any time you need a good deep cleaning. If you have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks to get them in good condition. Those with hard water may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.
1. Savor the smell of your Rockin' Green detergent. Ah...yummy...
2. Dump your diapers into the washer and do a rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. (If regular clothing, skip this step)
3. Add the detergent and do a wash cycle. Use 2-3 Tbsp per load*. For HE machines, or those with soft water, use 1-2 Tbsp.
4. Double rinse.
*Those with soft water (or HE machines) may need less detergent to get their clothing clean, so adjust accordingly.
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and kids.
Warnings and Emergency Instructions: In case of ingestion, contact Poison Control or seek medical attention immediately. Take care to avoid contact with eyes and flush immediately, and seek medical attention if irritation persists.