|Menthol 1.1 mg||Oral Pain Reliever|
temporarily relieves: occasional minor irritation and pain associated with
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop.
- excessive use may have a laxative effect
- store in a dry place.
- product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor. Exchange information: 2 drops = Free Exchange, 7 drops = 1 Fruit. Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Meal Planning © 1995 American Diabetes Association.
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Aspartame, Citric Acid, Extract of Lemon Balm and Ricola's Herb Mixture (Elder, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm, Linden Flowers, Mallow, Peppermint, Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Thyme, Wild Thyme), Isomalt, Natural Color (beta-carotene), Natural Flavors (lemon oil, peppermint oil).