|Menthol 4.1 mg||Cough Suppressant, Oral Pain Reliever|
temporarily relieves: cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore thoat or sore mouth
Sore throat warnings:
- if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
- Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
- phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop.
- excessive use may have a laxative effect
- store in a dry place.
- product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor. Exchange information: 2 drops = Free Exchange, 7 drops = 1 Fruit. Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Meal Planning © 1995 American Diabetes Association.
Aspartame, citric acid, extracts of echinacea, green tea, peppermint and Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), Isomalt, natural color (chlorophyll), natural flavors (peppermint oil, spearmint oil), sorbitol.