|Menthol 1.5 mg||Oral Pain Reliever|
temporarily relieves: occasional minor irritation and pain associated with
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Store in a dry place.
Citric acid, extract of lemon balm and Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), natural color (beta-carotene), natural flavors (lemon oil, peppermint oil), starch syrup, sugar.