|Menthol 2.0 mg||Oral Pain Reliever|
temporarily relieves: occasional minor irritation and pain associated with
- sore mouth
- sore throat
Do not use
- in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 6 years and older: dissolve 2 drops (one at a time) slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 6 years: ask a doctor
Store in a dry place.
Extract of Ricola's herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, malic acid, natural cherry concentrate, natural color (extract of fruit and vegetable), natural flavors (cherry, almond, honey), starch syrup, sugar.