Serving Size 1 Tablet
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbate)||240 mg||400%|
|Vitamin D (as D2 Ergocalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||60 IU||200%|
|Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||6 mg||400%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||6 mg||353%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||30 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)||6 mg||300%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
|Vitamin B-5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)||30 mg||300%|
|Calcium (as Amino Acid Chelate)||30 mg||3%|
|Magnesium (as Glycinate, Ascorbate)||30 mg||8%|
|Zinc (as Citrate, Monomethionine)||5 mg||33%|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||25 mcg||36%|
|Manganese (as Glycinate)||2.5 mg||125%|
|Chromium (as Amino Nicotinate)||50 mcg||42%|
|Molybdenum (as Aspartate)||12 mcg||16%|
|Potassium (as Citrate)||20 mg||<1%|
|Boron (as Citrate, Aspartate, Glycinate) (50 mcg*), Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex (60 mg*), Choline (as Bitartrate) (15 mg*), Inositol (15 mg*), Rutin (15 mg*), Hesperidin (10 mg*)|
|Food Enzyme ComplexProtease (1,188 HUT*), Amylase (93 DU*), Lipase (1 LU*), Cellulase (1 CU*), Bromelain (12,000 PU*), Apple Pectin (20 mg*)|
|Superfood & Herbal Energy Complex (equivalent to 360 mg of food and herbal powder) Organic Spirulina, Chlorella||180 mg||*|
|4:1 Vegetable & Herb Extracts:American Ginseng [root], Horsetail [herb], Jujube [fruit], Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach, Parsley, Stinging Nettle [tops], Celery, Astragalus [root], Beets, Green Beans, Seaweed|
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Natural mineral or vegetable source microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Coating: Vegetable food glaze.
Contains soy lecithin in vegetable glaze.
SUGGESTED USAGE: One tablet per day, with or between meals.
CAUTION: Consult a health care professional prior to use if taking any medication.
- Contains no lactose/dairy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
- Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products.
- SafeGuard™ screened for common nutrient contraindications: no added iron for most men and post-menopausal women, PABA for sulfa medications, Vitamin K for blood thinning medication, iodine for thyroid concerns and copper contraindicated for cancer patients and survivors.
- VeganGuard™ screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
- 100% Recycled - 100% Recyclable Bottle.