|Menthol 5.8 mg||Cough Suppressant⁄Oral Pain Reliever|
- cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and sore thoat
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product do not exceed recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults and children 5 years and over: allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. May be repeated every two hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 5 years of age: ask a doctor
5 calories per drop
Acacia gum, acesulfame potassium, dextrin, eucalyptus oil, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C blue no. 2, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, isomalt, water.