|Menthol 6.5 mg||Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic|
- cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation or sore throat
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
When using this product:
- do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and consult a doctor if:
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsens.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- adults and children 5 years and older: allow 1 drop to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 2 hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 5 years: ask a doctor
acacia gum, dextrin, eucalyptus oil, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C blue no. 2, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glucose syrup, sucrose, water.
CALORIE CONTENT: 15 per drop.
MADE IN U.S.A.