|Menthol 5 mg||Cough Suppressant, Oral Pain Reliever|
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth or sore thoat
Sore throat warnings:
- severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor right away. Do not use more than 2 days or give to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
Acesulfame, potassium, artificial black cherry flavor, citric acid, eucalyptus oil, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, isomalt