Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Perborate, Potassium Monopersulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Sodium Metasilicate, TAED, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Pyrophosphate, Aroma, VP/VA Copolymer, Subtilisin, Sodium Nitrite, Red 33, Red 30 aluminum lake.
IMPORTANT: Read all directions before use.
Directions For Daily Use:
1. Drop one Polident® tablet into enough very warm water to cover denture or partial.
2. After soaking for 15 minutes, for best results, brush denture with Polident solution. Discard remaining solution after brushing.
3. Rinse thoroughly with running water.
For Best Results: Use Polident Every day.
- Keep tablets out of reach of children and those at risk of accidentally swallowing the tablet or solution.
- Do not place tablets in mouth.
- Do not drink cleansing solution or use it as mouthwash.
- Rinse well.
- Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients.
- If you experience irritation due to cleanser use, discontinue and consult a healthcare professional.
- In case of accidental ingestion, contact a Poison Control Center.
- Keep tablets in a cool, dry place.
Polident®, PoliCare™, Polident Kills Bacteria Brushing Can Miss™, A Helping Hand Through The Denture Journey®, MicroClean Formula and design™ and package design elements are trademarks of the GlaxoSmithKline group of companies.