|Benzocaine 20%||Oral Pain Reliever|
|Use: for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches|
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame. Avoid smoking during application and until product has dried.
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- remove imprinted safety seal from bottle cap
- adults and children 2 years and older: apply product with cotton swab or finger to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years: ask a dentist or doctor.
- do not use if imprinted bottle seal is broken or missing prior to opening
- this preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temporary expedient until a dentist can be consulted. Do not use continuously.
Alcohol 44.2% by weight, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 5 (Tartrazine), Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin
Call us at 1-800-952-5080 M-F 9am-5pm ET or visit our website at www.orajel.com