|Benzocaine 20%||Oral Pain Reliever|
|Use: for the temporary relief of pain due to toothaches|
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cut open tip of tube on score mark
- adults and children 2 years and older: apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor.
- children under 12 years: should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years: ask a dentist or doctor.
- do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening
- this preparation is intended for use in cases of toothache, only as a temprary expedient until a dentist can be consulted
- do not use continuously.
Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbic Acid
Call us at 1-800-952-5080 M-F 9am-5pm ET or visit our website at www.orajel.com