|Benzocaine 7.5%||Oral Pain Reliever|
|Use: temporarily relieves sore gums due to teething in infants and children 4 months and older|
Allergy Alert: do not use this product if your baby has a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics.
Do not use
- more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
When using this product
- fever and nasal congestion are not symptoms of teething and may indicate the presence of infection. If these symptoms do not go away, advise your physician.
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if
- sore mouth symptoms do not get better in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness does not go away
- swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose or allergic reaction, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- hold swab with solid white tip down
- bend and snap open swab tip at the colored rings. Throw away the broken end before use. Wait 30-40 seconds for product to flow down into swab tip
- apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- for infants under 4 months of age, ask a doctor
do not use if label seal is broken prior to purchase or if colored rings on top are not pink
D&C Red no. 33, Flavor, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Saccharin
Call us at 1-800-952-5080 M-F 9am-5pm ET or visit our website at www.orajel.com