|Menthol 10 mg||Antitussive, Cough suppressant, Oral anesthetic|
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- Occasional minor irritation or sore throat
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask doctor if
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 3 years and over: allow 1 lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth. Repeat every hour as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 3 years: ask a doctor.
black currant flavor, citric acid, eucalyptus oil, isomalt, natural color, Vitamin C.