Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (15 mL)
Servings Per Container about 32
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 120Calories from Fat 120|
|Total Fat 14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5 g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 9 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3 g|
|Sodium 0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 0 g|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients: Organic Flax Seed Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Wheat Germ Oil (expeller pressed) and a natural antioxidant blend of Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rosemary Extract, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (from soy), Ascorbic Acid and Citric Acid.
Naturally occurring fatty acids (example) (per serving) (1 tablespoon)*:
- Omega-3 (Linolenic Acid) 6 g (6,000 mg)
- Omega-6 (Linoleic Acid & GLA) 3 g (3,000 mg)
- Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 150 mg
- Omega-9 (Oleic Acid) 3 g (3,000 mg)
- * subject to natural variability
SUGGESTED USAGE: Take 1 tablespoon 1 to 2 times daily, preferably with meals.
In order to retain the highest quality oil, keep bottle refrigerated, away from sunlight and tightly closed after opening. For maximum freshness, consume within 6-8 weeks after opening.
Product of Canada.
- The organic oils used in this product make up approximately 95% of the total weight.
- Not manufactured with yeast, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nuts ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- Recyclable Bottle
- GMP Quality Assured